Upon visiting theanonymouswriter.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not visit the website.
- You hereby agree that theanonymouswriter.com has the sole right to modify or remove the contents of the website without any prior notice. In addition, you agree that theanonymouswriter.com holds the right to publish contents from its subsidiaries, affiliates, and third-parties.
- The trademark, logo, and content appearing on the theanonymouswriter.com are protected by intellectual property laws and international intellectual property treaties. You are authorised to make offline copy of the content for non-commercial use only.
- When you submit content to theanonymouswriter.com, you declare that the content if plagiarism free. The Anonymous Writer reserves the royalty-free right to publish, modify, and distribute the submitted content on the web and social media.
- The Anonymous Writer website may include hyperlinks containing third-party content or advertisements. You agree that theanonymouswriter.com, in no way, is responsible for products or content available on those websites.
- You agree that theanonymouswriter.com, in no event; will be liable for any loss, direct or otherwise, occurring from the use of this website.
- You understand and concur with the above terms and conditions as a general agreement between you and theanonymouswriter.com.
Additional terms and conditions may be subjected to the use of third-party content.
- theanonymouswriter.com reserves all the right to amend/modify the terms and conditions at sole discretion without prior notice.
Like many other Web sites, www.theanonymouswriter.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’s analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Third Party Privacy Policies
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.theanonymouswriter.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that www.theanonymouswriter.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
This policy does not apply to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.